Thank you to the following individuals and organizations for sponsoring Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful for 2016
- Shaw Industries
- Strain Family Charitable Foundation
- Textile Rubber & Chemical Co., Inc.
- Global Textile Services
- Lyle Industries
- First Bank of Dalton
- Laughter & Jones Financial Management
- Textile & Industrial Sales
- Controlled Products, LLC.
- The Andersen Company
- AllChem, LLC.
- Southern Chemical & Textiles, Inc.
- Coldwell Banker Kinard Realty
- Flash Graphics
- Mr. Randy Beckler
- The Oakwood Inc.
- Purvis Marketing
- Love Funeral Home, Inc.
- Adcock Financial Services
- Challenger Industries, Inc.
Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful, Inc. (KDWB) is your local Keep America Beautiful affiliate dedicated to creating a vibrant community by engaging individuals to take greater responsibility for their local environment. KDWB board members and volunteers focus on activities that promote Litter Prevention, Beautification, and Waste Reduction and Recycling.
The Dalton-Whitfield Solid Waste Authority supports KDWB both philosophically and financially to promote environmental education in local schools and the community.
- Christmas Tree and Electronics Recycling in January
- Adopt-A-Mile clean ups four times a year
- Great American Clean Up events during March, April, May
- Earth Day on April 22
- International Compost Awareness Week in May
- Conasauga Watershed Cleanup during Make a Difference Day in late October
- Community Planting Day in conjunction with National Planting Day
- America Recycles Day on November 15
- Year Round Education Campaign "Love it, don't trash it!"
To participate with Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful contact Liz Swafford, Executive Director, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 706-226-6211 or 706-278-5001.