Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful is a proud recipient of the 2016 Keep America Beautiful President's Circle Award, and the 2016 Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation's Governor's Circle Award.
Thank you to the following individuals and organizations for sponsoring Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful for 2017!!
Mr. Jack Bandy
First Bank of Dalton
Coldwell Banker Kinard
The Oakwood Inc.
Purvis Marketing Inc.
Laughter & Jones Financial Management
Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful has an Endowment Fund as of February 2017! If you're inserted in giving to the long-term success of our local non-profit, please contact the Community Foundation of Northwest Georgia.
JOIN US AT ONE OF SEVEN LOCATIONS ON April 21, 2018 • Saturday • 9 am - 12 pm. DOWNLOAD THE EVENT FLYER FOR DIRECTIONS TO EACH SITE.
About Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful
Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful, Inc. (KDWB) is your local Keep America Beautiful affiliate and non-profit dedicated to creating a vibrant community by engaging individuals to take greater responsibility for their local environment. KDWB board members and volunteers focus on activities that promote Litter Prevention, Beautification, and Waste Reduction and Recycling.
The Dalton-Whitfield Solid Waste Authority supports KDWB by providing the services of an Executive Director, office space, and website space at no charge to the non-profit.
- Christmas Tree and Electronics Recycling in January
- Adopt-A-Mile clean ups four times a year
- Great American Clean Up events during March, April, May
- Earth Day on April 22
- International Compost Awareness Week in May
- Conasauga Watershed Cleanup during Make a Difference Day in late October
- Community Planting Day in conjunction with National Planting Day
- Beautification Mini-Grants for local schools in honor of National Planting Day
- America Recycles Day on November 15
- Year Round Education Campaign "Love it, don't trash it!"
To participate with Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful contact Amy Hartline, Executive Director, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 706-226-6211 or 706-278-5001.