Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful is a proud recipient of the 2017 Keep America Beautiful President's Circle Award, and the 2017 Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation's Governor's Circle Award.
Thank you to the following individuals and organizations for sponsoring Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful for 2018!!
Mr. Jack Bandy
The Strain Foundation
Global Textile Services
First Bank of Dalton
Coldwell Banker Kinard
The Oakwood Inc.
Laughter & Jones Financial Management
Wells Fargo Advisors
Textile and Industrial Sales, Inc.
Reginald Sherrill; Dalton Plastic Surgery
Dan Combs State Farm
Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful has an Endowment Fund as of February 2017! If you're inserted in giving to the long-term success of our local non-profit, please contact the Community Foundation of Northwest Georgia.
About Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful
Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful, Inc. (KDWB) is your local Keep America Beautiful affiliate and non-profit dedicated to creating a vibrant community by engaging individuals to take greater responsibility for their local environment. KDWB board members and volunteers focus on activities that promote Litter Prevention, Beautification, and Waste Reduction and Recycling.
The Dalton-Whitfield Solid Waste Authority supports KDWB by providing the services of an Executive Director, office space, and website space at no charge to the non-profit.
- Christmas Tree and Electronics Recycling in January
- Adopt-A-Mile clean ups four times a year
- Great American Clean Up events during March, April, May
- Earth Day on April 22
- International Compost Awareness Week in May
- Annual Conasauga Watershed Cleanup during Make a Difference Day in late October (October 27, 2018)
- Community Planting Day in conjunction with National Planting Day
- Beautification Mini-Grants for local schools in honor of National Planting Day
- America Recycles Day on November 15
- Year Round Education Campaign "Love it, don't trash it!"
To participate with Keep Dalton-Whitfield Beautiful contact Amy Hartline, Executive Director, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 706-226-6211 or 706-278-5001.